1. DATA COLLECTION.
- We may collect your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and work history when you complete a form, such as an application for employment.
- We may collect your e-mail address and other information contained in such e-mail if you contact us by e-mail with a question.
Personal Data is gathered and processed in relation to data of an identifiable nature (such as your first name, surname, address, telephone number, etc.), academic and professional data (education, etc.) and job details (profession, background, etc.). If you do not want us to collect your Personal Data, please do not provide it to us.
By not providing information that is indicated as obligatory, it may not be possible to manage your registration as a user or candidate to job openings available through the Website.
2. PRINCIPAL PURPOSES OF TREATMENT.
TeamCMP will process your Personal Data as disclosed, including for the following purposes:
i. Recruitment and selection processes for employment.
The Personal Data provided in the application form will be incorporated to a database that will be subject to processing for the development, performance and management of the selection processes of TeamCMP, depending on the areas of interest that have been indicated and the offers existing to which you have sent your candidacy.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you through e-mail, telephone calls or SMS for adequate management of the recruitment and selection processes in which you wish to participate.
ii. Regarding the content of the additional information provided:
The information you provide us through the free text fields, as well as through the files, links or documents provided, must not contain any confidential or sensitive information, such as: your racial or ethnic origin, your ideology or political, religious or philosophical ideology, your affiliation with political parties or syndicates, your physical or mental health, biometric data or genetic configuration, your sexual orientation, criminal background, Social Security or personal identification number, etc.
If you provide this type of information, you accept your own responsibility for the possible risks to your privacy. If we detect this type of information, we will proceed to delete it from our systems and under no circumstances will it be taken into consideration for the selection processes.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA.
Personal Data provided in connection with the registration forms will only be used for the purpose of determining a candidate’s eligibility. With consent, this Personal Data may be shared in the following instances:
- To affiliated entities and other companies that form part of TeamCMP. For example, if you submit an application, we may share your Personal Data with our affiliated entities to review and process your form and to ensure that your form is directed to the proper entity.
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain the database and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to maintaining and analyzing data, and sending communications on our behalf). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the Personal Data for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. If you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any Personal Data to us.
- To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, including the rights and property of teamCMP, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
- To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
4. VISIBILITY, COMMUNICATION AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA.
Your Personal Data will be visible to personnel of TeamCMP and other companies that form part of TeamCMP depending on your profile and selected preferences, as permitted by the applicable regulations, with the purpose of facilitating the search for candidates and to increase the possibilities of the users to be considered as candidates.
Therefore, in order to comply with the objectives indicated in the previous paragraph, it may be necessary for us to communicate or transfer the information you provided to certain companies that form part of TeamCMP to the extent that they need to access your Personal Data, because they are directly involved in the selection processes, or because the interests indicated by the user may fit the candidate profile that they are seeking. Therefore we understand that when you register and provide us information on the Website, you are expressly authorizing us to make these communications and/or transfers to the mentioned companies.
By sending your application to a vacancy advertised on the Website or providing your contact information in order to show your interest in a job opening, you expressly accept that your information may be revealed to TeamCMP in the target country indicated in the offer, even in cases where access to your Personal Data constitutes an international transfer of the data and the access will be produced from countries that do not provide a level of data protection that is comparable to that provided in your own country or, where applicable, to that of the European Union. Access to the users’ data by personnel of TeamCMP will be subject to the regulations applicable in each case, including the necessary measures of technical and organizational security in order to guarantee the confidentiality of the candidates data.
The Personal Data communicated will be included in the respective databases, therefore TeamCMP may locally use and store your Personal Data for the purpose of managing the selection processes.
5. USER RIGHTS.
TeamCMP companies that operate as a data controller commit to respect the confidentiality of the personal data and to guarantee the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the case that you wish to exercise said rights, please inform us of the e-mail address used to identify yourself or to use the services or functions of the Website and for which you wish to exercise the rights to access, rectify, erase and object. If necessary, we may request a valid form of identification.
6. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES.
As no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% to be secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to TeamCMP is done at your own risk.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Website or providing Personal Data to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Website. We may post a notice on the Website and/or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us. Where you live determines if you have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
9. QUERY MANAGEMENT.
In the case that you wish to ask us any question, through e-mail or the contact form, your Personal Data and contact details may be used by TeamCMP in order to respond to your queries, including those related to the technical service or operation of the Website, any doubts/suggestions related to the selection processes, etc. To manage and respond to your queries, it may be necessary for us to contact you through e-mail, telephone calls or SMS.
10. CONTACTING US.