If building infrastructure for you is more than a job, and you're looking for a friendly, progressive company that understands the importance of work/play ratio, TeamCMP is the place for you!
By joining our great SRE team, you will be helping our product teams to design, build and scale their infrastructure to support millions hits per hour. You will also be helping in creating small micro services to automate manual tasks.
We apply CI/CD flows for all the new components with infrastructure as a code, immutable infrastructure and blue/green deployments.
Our main tech stack is : Hashicorp ( Packer, Terraform, Consul, Vault), Ansible, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, CircleCI, Datadog, PagerDuty.
Want to know more about tech at CMP? Check out our TECH RADAR : https://teamcmp.com/tech/
- Help establishing best practices related with infrastructure as a code
- Develop our own tools to manage cloud services
- Actively contributing to our component lifecycle
- Build Ansible roles to share across all our teams
- Build terraform modules to share across all our teams
- Help your product team with their dev and test environments (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Great coding Skills (Python or Go).
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- 2+ years of experience with Linux system administration
- 2+ years of experience using SCM provisioning tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef )
- Experience with at least one logging, monitoring and alerting systems (Datadog, New Relic...)
- Fluent English: all business spoken and written communications in English
- Good communication skills and leadership potential
- Willingness to learn
- Kubernetes experience
- Development principles
- Knowledge in distributed systems
- Previous experience with Docker
- Experience with Ansible
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience, skills and job market
- Private health and dental insurance plan
- Top notch working equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display)
- Flexible working hours
- Paid lunches – either catering (just-eat delivery) or eating out
- Permanent contract
- Gym membership sponsored
- Flexible national holiday schedule – design your own working calendar
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Employee choice for up to one week of conference or training sessions per year – time off and costs covered by company
- Plenty of parties and events making you feel part of the team: BBQ on our terrace, Friday Beers&Pizza, Halloween Party, etc
- Possibility of traveling (we have offices in New York)
- Regular “freestyle” days – team members decide what they want to work on and have fun with it
- Big sunny terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as a generous assortment of drinks, snacks and fresh fruits
- Employee referral program bonus
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (e.g. Punta Cana 2015, Sardinia September 2016, Portugal 2017, Riviera Maya 2018); office ski trips
- Multi-disciplinary teams
* Only submissions in English will be considered.