We're a Digital Entertainment Company and so much more!
TeamCMP is a spirited, international, and talented team with a diversity of cultures and ways of thinking. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 countries who are experiencing fast-growth and seeking exceptional people to join us in our Barcelona headquarters. We’ve experienced over 17 years of success with digital products and ventures because of our solutions mindset, investment in people, and flexible thinking towards the evolving digital landscape.
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Be an active actor in the design of new pretty microcomponents from a monolith
- Refactor, modernise and improve existing applications using a DDD approach
- Triage, diagnose and solve high traffic production system software problems
- Advise on issues for improving performance and scalability
- Be involved in the full life cycle development process
- Actively participate in Code Reviews. We believe everybody learns from everybody
- Being up to date with internet memes and jokes to troll your team members
- Senior production level of PHP experience
- Expertise in at least one of the big PHP frameworks (preferable Symfony or Laravel)
- Strong knowledge and practice of Object Oriented Design patterns and principles
- Passion about designing amazing software solutions and not scared of investigating the flow in an old monolith
- Solid experience with SQL
- Fluent level of English
- BS or MS in Computer Science or any similar educational background
- Experience writing tests: unit, integration, functional
- Experience with cloud services AWS
- Familiarity with Asynchronous distributed systems (microservices environments)
- Familiarity with cache systems (Redis, Memcache)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using Docker containers
- Experience working on high traffic environments
- Experience refactoring code
- Cutting-edge technology: Continuous Integration, scalable architectures, microservices, API oriented development, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Office benefits like free lunch delivery every day and breakfast available a couple days a week. Also a stocked kitchen full of snacks, drinks, unlimited coffee and cold brew. Classic arcade games, multiple communal workspaces and plenty of lounge space too!
- Plenty of events to make you feel at home and get to know your new team. Occasional BBQs, Friday Pizzas and Happy Hours, Team Lunches out every Thursday
- Season long lottery for free Barça tickets in box seats
- Quarterly Bonus Program based on our revenue and your individual performance
- Employee Referral Program bonus.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy
- Flexible working hours: Arrive at the office from 8:30-11:00 and stay until 17:00-19:30
- Beautiful new headquarters in the center of Barcelona, Easy commute via car, bus, metro, train and bike.
- Sponsored access to nearly all gyms and yoga centers in Barcelona
- Top notch equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display). If you need something special, let's talk about it.
- Freedom to choose your own training anywhere in the world by yourself or with teammates (conferences, courses...) – time off and costs covered by us within your personal training budget/limits.
- Annual Gathering, completely sponsored by us, located globally and lasts 4-7 days depending on travel. So far, we've visited Caribbean, Sardinia, Algarve, Cancun, Huesca, Swiss Alps, and have a bunch more locations on the way!
- Competitive salary based on experience and job market.
- Private health and dental insurance plan for employees and their families.
- Free English, Spanish and Catalan classes.
- Generous relocation package to make your Barcelona experience even more great.