We are looking for a Junior Business developer to join our fast-growing marketing team.
As the Business developer assistant, you will work hand in hand with the senior Business developer and Marketing team, with hands on new partnerships for CMP´s products range. You will be focused on onboarding new partners, identifying potential business and growth opportunities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with great communication skills and have an analytical eye to spot business opportunities then we want to hear from you!
- Handle incoming partnership requests from our cash-site and assist them in getting started.
- Take care of new accounts: identify business opportunities and bring them to the next level.
- Manage small accounts: assist our partners with their requests, check performance and optimize campaigns.
- Assist the business developer in the follow up of new business opportunities from trade shows.
- Help find new partners across different channels such as business forums, social media.
- Help in the organization of industry events.
- +1 year of experience as a Business Developer.
- Good understanding of digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform market research and recognizing new opportunities & risks.
- Good analytical skills and ability to translate statistics into insight and actions
- A motivation for sales and a strong focus on client relations.
- Hands-on attitude and problem solver.
- Multitasking nature.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience in account management is a plus.
- Good level of Russian is a plus.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays.
- Continuous training assigned budget and free English and/or Spanish classes.
- Company sponsored events: industry meetups; International trip for company-wide retreat (Caribbean in June 2015, Sardinia 2016, Portugal 2017, Cancun 2018);
- Apple work equipment.
- Private health insurance.
- Paid lunches.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Central locatioN