TeamCMP is a leading company in online adult entertainment industry, and we're seeking an Affiliate Account Manager for in-house location in our Barcelona office, mainly dedicated to our online adult dating product.
The Affiliate Account Manager’s (AAM) main responsibility is to manage our Affiliate program and all key affiliate accounts. As AAM you will be responsible for increasing revenue and CMP gross profit across your portfolio of affiliate accounts.
TeamCMP is a friendly, progressive company that understands the importance of the work/play ratio. So, hang out with us on our terrace, where you can relax or play ping pong. Join us for barbecues, nights out and winter ski trips. Exchange ideas with people from all aspects of our business to help encourage new ideas and out of the box thinking. Come and work in an environment that encourages your growth as a developer by investing in conferences and workshops and always encouraging you to learn new things!
- Act as the main contact for your account portfolio (including networks, Ad Agencies, direct affiliates, webmasters, etc.)
- Coordination of your affiliates’ offers, creatives, tests, incentives, and special promotions
- Create a forecast and growth plan for each of your allocated accounts on a yearly and quarterly basis
- Work with the rest of the team to ensure actions on the development plan are completed and that actions are taken to ensure forecasted results are met
- Build strong relationships with key contacts of your allocated affiliate accounts by maintaining regular contact
- Optimize Ad campaigns and monitor traffic on a daily basis keeping in mind mutual revenue goals, as well as strategy
- Closely monitor key affiliates performance across allocated accounts including fraud monitoring, recommendations, and source optimization
- Responsible for budgeting and payments to your allocated account portfolio
- Educated to degree level in Online Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Marketing related statistics, or similar
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate statistics into insight and actions
- + 2 years of successful account management experience from the affiliates marketing industry
- Strong strategic thinker with demonstrated experience
- Mathematics and statistics is a requirement for this position
- Strong excel skills are a plus
- Experience using a Marketing CRM is a plus
- Demonstrable influencing skills and strong commercial awareness
- Confident communicator with proven oral and written presentation skills
- Interest in developing team management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Positive outlook, proven ability to handle pressure
- Shows passion, engagement and ownership for what you do
- Adds value and does things well
- Leads by example
- Proactive/ Hands-On mentality
- High Professional Standards
- Comfortable in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible mindset
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays.
- Continuous training assigned budget and free English and/or Spanish classes.
- Company sponsored events: industry meetups; International trip for company-wide retreat (Caribbean in June 2015, Sardinia 2016, Portugal 2017, Cancun 2018);
- Apple work equipment.
- Private health insurance.
- Paid lunches.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Central location with big terrace ping pong and kicker tables, as well as drinks and snacks.