We have the traffic. We have the business model. We have the technology. We need YOU to function as video editor for our online Virtual Reality brand and platform.We’ve been profiled in Fortune, Forbes, Vice, El Mundo and more. Join our world- class team, and help the top Virtual Reality site in the world ascend to new heights!CMP Group is an exciting and progressive company that understands the importance of the work/play ratio. So, hang out on our terrace, where you can relax and play ping pong or foosball. Join us for barbecues, nights out, and summer trips. Engage in outside-the-box thinking with colleagues and coworkers to unearth fresh ideas. At CMP Group, we are huge proponents of professional growth. There are no glass ceilings here; so work hard, because your opportunity for growth is limitless!
- Lead a growing Post Production team of 3 editors: prioritizing workflow and supervising the production process.
- Researching new innovative VR cameras, software and sound equipment.
- Optimize in-house cloud encoders to allow a smooth experience streaming or downloading on VR devices (Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, Playstation VR, HTC Vive).
- Optimize 180 Degree Virtual Reality videos in Stereoscopic 3D.
- Test video encodes across different VR devices.
- Camera/Grip on film set.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing a post production team.
- High degree of both collaboration and autonomy.
- Proficient Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Experience in 3D and/or Virtual Reality production and post-production.
- Experience working on set with a film crew.
- Native English speaker or exceptional communicator in English.
- Comfortable with adult content.
- Some travel may be required.
Big plus for:
- Experience with Mistika software.
- Experience with 3D graphics software (i.e. Maya).
- Techno music fan.
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience, skills and job market
- Private health and dental insurance plan
- Top notch working equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display)
- Flexible working hours
- Free lunches – either catering (just-eat delivery) or eating out
- Permanent contract
- Gym membership sponsored
- Flexible national holiday schedule – design your own working calendar
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Employee choice for up to one week of conference or training sessions per year – time off and costs covered by company
- Plenty of parties and events making you feel part of the team: BBQ on our terrace, Friday Beers&Pizza, Halloween Party, etc
- Regular “freestyle” days – team members decide what they want to work on and have fun with it
- Big sunny terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as a generous assortment of drinks, snacks and fresh fruits
- Employee referral program bonus
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (e.g. Punta Cana 2015, Sardinia September 2016, Portugal 2017, Riviera Maya 2018); office ski trips
* Only submissions in English will be considered.