TeamCMP’s new Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will join us in Barcelona, working alongside our Executive Team and reporting to the CEO. This exec-level leader inherits stable and successful products with a skilled team of marketers. Our CMO’s priority is to be the leader of our global marketing function.
Is this you?
As CMO you will oversee the planning, development, and execution of TeamCMP’s global marketing strategy, including business development, sales, advertising, and affiliate partnerships. The opportunity to succeed in this position is very high. We have the resources to support your strategic vision and the proof of concept is in your hands.
Become the newest addition to our success-driven culture rooted in collaboration, agility, ownership of outcomes and wowing people! We’re excited to welcome you and ready to benefit from your experience, leadership, and vision. Learn more about the highlights of the position below, and let’s arrange a time to dive deeper into the details.
As CMO, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead and evolve the marketing strategy with a key focus on driving top-line revenue growth through customer acquisition and retention
- Lead and evolve TeamCMPs multi-channel marketing approach whilst implementing campaign and optimization strategies for the full product portfolio
- Partner with our highly skilled Product Team, internal and external partners to define the most innovative and effective channels for each product lead and motivate the marketing team, ensuring that the team is equipped and appropriately structured to meet the business needs
- Oversee our general business development strategy ensuring continuity and growth and optimization of our successful affiliate partnerships
- Build high-level, long-term relationships with all Team CMP partners including relevant marketing and advertising agencies
- Lead the diversification of media buying investment either by optimization of current methods or by innovating with new sources/methods to drive traffic
- Understand, analyze and bring insight from the competitor marketplace
- Leverage data and analytics to drive business and customer insights
- Spot opportunities and new technologies in the market and drive the growth of the business
- Provide deep understanding and insight into the customer experience and how it can be continuously improved
- Drive investment in digital marketing and roll out new projects or upgrades as required
- Implement and manage marketing spend and track Return on Investment (ROI)
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing with a proven track record of experience as a marketing leader and strategist
- Strong expertise and experience in Digital Marketing especially in an affiliate environment
- Demonstrable experience in growing new businesses as well as developing effective and efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects
- Strong relationship management and contract negotiation skills with large affiliates, major traffic networks, and media brokers
- Our ideal candidate should bring extensive experience leading the overall strategy within an online context, with particular experience managing a network of affiliates.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a geographically dispersed and multi-disciplinary talent team
- Bachelor degree and/or an advanced degree in marketing and business (MBA)
Capabilities and Skills:
- The CMO will be results-focused and capable of leading the function’s growth and financial performance
- Passionate about customer experience
- Balance a practical mindset with a creative business acumen
- Outstanding communication skills in English (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical capacity and data-driven mindset
Additional (bonus) capabilities:
- Experience on a board (or equivalent) level with the capacity to influence at all levels across the organization
- The CMO will bring a “can-do” attitude to the function and will be role model for the team and organization.
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days of vacation plus 14 flexible bank holidays
- Bonus programs
- Annual paid training/conference participation.
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Company sponsored events: company-wide gathering (Punta Cana, Portugal, Sardinia over last 3 years); winter snow trip; FC Barcelona games; Friday pizza and beer; other parties, events and team-building
- Private health insurance
- Apple work equipment
- Fully subsidized lunches, drinks and snacks
- Subsidized gym membership
- Relocation provided
*ONLY APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED.