Our Product team is highly committed to provide the most innovative and engaging sites to entertain our mobile users on a global scale. We are looking for a Business Performance Manager that, collaborating in this cross-functional and multicultural team, will play a key role by, analysing current business model and propose and lead changes to optimize main revenue KPIs
- Analyse current billing product strategies , proposing and leading changes to optimize target KPIs
- Work close to product director to understand all details of the business model
- Be in charge of pricing and billing experiments inside the product team
- A/B testing and interpret data to optimize revenue KPIs
- Analyse current setup and propose new projects
- Fluent in English.
- Data oriented. Experience on use and analyze data
- Business oriented with strong communication and presentation skills
- Acute attention to detail, highly organized and deadline oriented.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Self-motivating, energetic, a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills; flexible and collaborative.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays.
- Continuous training assigned budget and free English and/or Spanish classes.
- Company sponsored events: industry meetups; International trip for company-wide retreat (Caribbean in June 2015, Sardinia 2016, Portugal 2017, Cancun 2018);
- Apple work equipment.
- Private health insurance.
- Paid lunches.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Central location with big terrace ping pong and kicker tables, as well as drinks and snacks.