We're a Digital Entertainment Company and so much more!
TeamCMP is a spirited, international, and talented team with a diversity of cultures and ways of thinking. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 countries who are experiencing fast-growth and seeking exceptional people to join us in our Barcelona headquarters. We’ve experienced over 17 years of success with digital products and ventures because of our solutions mindset, investment in people, and flexible thinking towards the evolving digital landscape.We are looking for an Affiliates Manager with business development mindset to join our fast-growing marketing team.This role is perfect for someone with few years experience in affiliate marketing and wants to step up to the next level.
As the Affiliates Manager you will work hand in hand with the senior Business developer and Marketing affiliate team, with hands on new partnerships for CMP´s products range. You will be focused on on-boarding new partners, identifying potential business and growth opportunities.
If you’re performance driven, an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with great communication skills and have an analytical eye to spot business opportunities then we want to hear from you!
- Handle incoming partnership requests from our cash-site and assist them in getting started.
- Take care of new accounts: identify business opportunities and bring them to the next level.
- Manage small accounts: assist our partners with their requests, check performance and optimize campaigns.
- Follow up new business opportunities from trade shows.
- Help find new partners across different channels such as business forums, social media.
- Work on projects to expand acquisition channels and automate internal business development processes
- Take part in building and executing holistic Business Development strategy across the organisation
- Help in the organization of industry events.
- Good understanding of numbers
- +1 year of experience as an Affiliate Manager
- Good understanding of performance marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform market research and recognizing new opportunities & risks.
- Good analytical skills and ability to translate statistics into insight and actions
- A motivation for sales and a strong focus on client relations.
- Hands-on attitude and problem solver.
- Multitasking nature.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience in account management is a plus.
- Good level of Russian is a plus
- Office benefits like free lunch delivery every day and breakfast available a couple days a week. Also a stocked kitchen full of snacks, drinks, unlimited coffee and cold brew. Classic arcade games, multiple communal workspaces and plenty of lounge space too!
- Plenty of events to make you feel at home and get to know your new team. Occasional BBQs, Friday Pizzas and Happy Hours, Team Lunches out every Thursday
- Season long lottery for free Barça tickets in box seats
- Quarterly Bonus Program based on our revenue and your individual performance
- Employee Referral Program bonus.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy
- Flexible working hours: Arrive at the office from 8:30-11:00 and stay until 17:00-19:30
- Beautiful new headquarters in the center of Barcelona, Easy commute via car, bus, metro, train and bike.
- Sponsored access to nearly all gyms and yoga centers in Barcelona
- Top notch equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display). If you need something special, let's talk about it.
- Freedom to choose your own training anywhere in the world by yourself or with teammates (conferences, courses...) – time off and costs covered by us within your personal training budget/limits.
- Annual Gathering, completely sponsored by us, located globally and lasts 4-7 days depending on travel. So far, we've visited Caribbean, Sardinia, Algarve, Cancun, Huesca, Swiss Alps, and have a bunch more locations on the way!
- Competitive salary based on experience and job market.
- Private health and dental insurance plan for employees and their families.
- Free English, Spanish and Catalan classes.
- Generous relocation package