We are looking for a Russian Speaker Business Development Manager to join our fast-growing marketing team.
If you’re an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with great communication skills and have an analytical eye to spot business opportunities then we want to hear from you!
- Acquire and grow affiliates portfolio from Russian speaking countries across different channels.
- Attendance to industry shows, representing our company.
- Act as the main contact for your account portfolio (including networks, Ad Agencies, direct affiliates, webmasters, etc).
- Coordination of your affiliates’ offers, creatives, tests, incentives, and special promotions.
- Create a forecast and growth plan for each of your allocated accounts on a yearly and quarterly basis.
- Work with the rest of the team to ensure actions on the development plan are completed and that actions are taken to ensure forecasted results are met.
- Build strong relationships with key contacts of your allocated affiliate accounts by maintaining regular contact.
- Optimize Ad campaigns and monitor traffic on a daily basis keeping in mind mutual revenue goals, as well as strategy.
- Closely monitor key affiliates performance across allocated accounts including fraud monitoring, recommendations, and source optimization.
- Responsible for budgeting and payments to your allocated account portfolio.
- Native Russian speaking.
- 3+ years of experience in affiliate marketing.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in English.
- Positive outlook, proven ability to handle pressure.
- Shows passion, engagement and ownership for what you do.
- Proactive/ Hands-On mentality.
- High Professional Standards.
- Comfortable in a multicultural environment.
- Flexible mindset.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate statistics into insight and actions.
- Strong strategic thinker with demonstrated experience.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Location: Preferably Barcelona but can be remotely
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience, skills and job market.
- Private health insurance plan
- Top notch equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display).
- Paid lunches – either catering (just-eat delivery) or eating out.
- Freedom to choose your own training (conferences, courses...) – time off and costs covered by company within budget/limits.
- Plenty of parties and events making you feel part of the team: Occasional BBQ, Friday Beers&Pizza, Halloween Party, etc.
- Flexible national holiday schedule – design your own working calendar.
- Free English, Spanish and Catalan classes.
- Employee referral program bonus.
- Bonus based on company's revenue and individual performance.
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (Algarve 2017, Sardinia 2016, Punta Cana 2015); office ski trips.