TeamCMP is seeking an established Head of Product to lead a large and talented team in our Barcelona headquarters. This position is responsible for the company’s key product in our growing portfolio.
It this you?
We are experiencing a sustained period of growth due in large part to the success of our products. We have an immediate need for an experienced and confident product leader, one that thinks strategically, is able to make quick decisions and with strong communication skills.
This position reports directly to our Chief Product Officer. Working closely with them you will not only elevate the success of your product but also become a thought leader of the company’s product team.
By working closely with other Product Directors and stakeholders you’ll develop your product vision and transmit it to our skilled engineering team. It is vital that you are able to think globally in our agile environment and with intent to deliver quick value to the rest of the business.
View the keys to the role, and reach out to us so we can learn more about you.
- Create and execute the vision for the product bringing together multi-disciplinary talented teams to deliver commercially viable and compelling products.
- Work with the marketing function to collaboratively develop marketing strategies, lead generation strategies, and sales strategies that are fit for purpose and drive revenue growth.
- Engage extensively with customers (either directly or through the customer service team) in order to gain first-hand knowledge of consumer and market feedback to develop valuable insights.
- Anticipate future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Collaborate with colleagues in our production teams to ensure all teams are executing towards the product strategy and vision.
- Own and be accountable for the product P&L.
- Provide strategic and hands-on leadership to a strong multidisciplinary team.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the function by fostering an environment of thought leadership and innovation.
- 4+ years of experience managing a B2C product with a track record of delivering digital products
- You will have a proven track record in product defining and launching successful products as well as unifying product portfolios
- Experience in using data to drive excellent and competitively advantageous customer and competitor insights and making data-driven decisions
Skills and Competencies
- Strong visionary skills and ability to communicate that vision to all stakeholders
- Strategic mindset with the ability to think in broad terms as well as long-term, anticipating the market and translating this into product enhancements
- Strong influencing skills, being about to verbalize a compelling vision that brings teams with you on the journey
- A thought leader in product management, constantly looking for ways to drive greater product capability
- Curious in nature, open to exploring new products and monetization approaches
- Data-driven and a strong ability to turn data into insight
- Passionate about digital products and trends, especially mobile
- Problem solver with strong leadership skills
- Familiar with all kinds of agile methodologies
- Acute attention to detail, highly organized and deadline oriented
- Self-motivating, energetic, a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills; flexible and collaborative
- Fluent in English. Speaking Spanish is not required.
- Permanent contract.
- Private health insurance.
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays.
- Continuous training assigned budget and free English and/or Spanish classes.
- Regular company sponsored events: industry meetups, company-wide Annual Gatherings (retreats in the Caribbean in June 2015, Sardinia 2016, Portugal 2017, Cancun 2018)
- Apple work equipment.
- Free lunches everyday.
- Central location with a big terrace, ping pong and kicker tables, well-stocked drinks and snacks.