A new challenging role at TeamCMP!
We are looking for a Developer who wants to get more ops knowledge or an Ops who wants to develop.
We are building cross business tools in Go, NodeJS, Python and PHP from the development until the deployment to production.
If you like to configure, develop, build and deliver solutions from end to end, this is for you.
You will work collaboratively with other Development teams to improve and find global solutions.
- Maintain, develop and add new features to our products.
- Develop our own tools
- Automation scripts with Configuration management systems.
- Actively contributing to our software development lifecycle.
- A polyglot coding skills: Golang, NodeJS or PHP
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge and practice of Object Oriented design patterns and principles.
- Basic knowledge of Domain Driven Design.
- Native English speaking level.
- Good Communication Skills
- Quick learner at work well in cross-functional team
- Experience using Terraform
- Experience using SCM provisioning tools (Puppet, Chef, Saltstack, Ansible)
- Experience with at least one logging, monitoring and alerting systems (Datadog, New Relic...)
- Previous experience with AWS
- Knowledge in distributed systems
- Previous experience with Docker and Docker ecosystem
- Cutting-edge technology: Continuous Integration, scalable architectures, microservices, API oriented development, multi-disciplinar teams.
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience, skills and job market.
- Private health insurance plan for employees and their families.
- Top notch equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display).
- Flexible working hours: From 8:30-11:00 to 17:00-19:30, 37.5 hours a week.
- Paid lunches – either catering (just-eat delivery) or eating out.
- Freedom to choose your own training (conferences, courses...) – time off and costs covered by company within budget/limits.
- Plenty of parties and events making you feel part of the team: Occasional BBQ, Friday Beers&Pizza, Halloween Party, etc.
- Flexible national holiday schedule – design your own working calendar.
- Big sunny terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as a generous assortment of drinks, snacks and fresh fruits.
- Free English, Spanish and Catalan classes.
- Employee referral program bonus.
- Bonus based on company's revenue and individual performance.
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (Algarve 2017, Sardinia 2016, Punta Cana 2015); office ski trips.