We are looking for a Product Owner to join our team in the Barcelona offices.
You will be part of a very skillfull engineering team that develops both internal, company facing products and APIs such as reporting, and marketing tools, as well as customer facing services, such as billing or acquisition flows. You will be responsible for working with stakeholders and other product owners in order to develop and transmit product goals, ensuring that we continuously deliver quick value to the rest of the business within an Agile environment.
- Facilitate the delivery of software into production through excellence in product management.
- Prioritize and balance feature requests, production issues and longer term architectural changes in a complex stakeholder environment, keeping an eye on the big picture
- Business and product analysis, definition and modelling in an Agile environment
- Build strong relationships with stakeholder and other product owners. Work with them to make sure proposed solutions lead to win/win outcomes
- Transmit the goals and value of the stories to the development team, work with them to refine the stories
- Understand high value KPI’s for the different products and integrate them into monitoring and reporting tools
- Adapt the different available agile methodologies to help the team to move to the next level of performance
- 3+ years of Product Owner experience
- Understands all parts of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Internet solutions design and development
- Technical background preferrable, bonus points for LAMP stack experience
- Able to visually model requirements and system behaviours (Object Models, UML, Process Flows)
- Experience working with performance marketing or billing systems
- Experience working at a "digital first", Internet oriented, 24x7, b2c business
- Willingness and interest in deeply understanding how the business works to better articulate business requirements for the software developers
- Data driven thinker
- Good understanding of agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good listener and observer
- Leadership and initiative
- Proactive identification of problem areas along with proposing solutions to address them
- Willingness and capability to participate in product testing and release management
- Strong delivery, "push it over the line" orientation
- Knowledge of commercial reporting, monitoring and analysis tools ideally Kibana, Google Analytics and Datadog
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Atlassian solutions, especially Jira
- Knowledge of additional project delivery methodologies
- Experience in small, startup businesses
- Project budgeting and business case creation
- Some travel may be required
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays.
- Continuous training assigned budget and free English and/or Spanish classes.
- Company sponsored events: industry meetups; International trip for company-wide retreat (Caribbean in June 2015, Sardinia 2016, Portugal 2017, Cancun 2018);
- Apple work equipment.
- Private health insurance.
- Paid lunches.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Central location with big terrace ping pong and kicker tables, as well as drinks and snacks.