With over 60 people in our technical staff distributed in several teams between our offices in Barcelona (Spain) and Rochester (NY, USA), we are a mid-sized and fast-growing company leading the online entertainment industry.
We work with the most trendy technologies, following agile and best practices.
If you're looking to leverage your career growth, technical expertise and work life balance, we got your back!
- Maintain, develop and add new features to our shared services layer
- Modernise and improve existing backend code using a DDD approach
- Modernise the front-end using the latest features like ES6 with babel and modern frameworks
- Break and extract new components from monolith applications
- Be involved in the full life cycle development process
- 2+ years object-oriented PHP experience
- Strong knowledge and practice of Object Oriented Design patterns and principles
- Experience with frontend code release and packaging tools: webpack, gulp, grunt
- Experience writing SQL (MySQL) complex queries
- Familiarity with cache systems (Redis, Memcache)
- Experience using GIT
- Fluent English: all business spoken and written communications in English
- Expertise in one of the big PHP frameworks (preferable Laravel or Symfony)
- Experience with CSS extension tools: sass, less
- Expertise in one of the big JS frameworks (preferable React or VueJS)
- Experience writing tests (PHPUnit, PHPSpec and Behat for BE, Jest, Mocha for FE)
- Experience with queues systems
- Knowledge using Docker containers
- Experience working on high traffic environments
- Experience refactoring code