We are looking for a proactive, curious and passionate HR Advisor for a temporary contract (up to 9 months) contract to undertake a variety of HR operational duties and manage HR projects.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as solid operational skills.
You will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar with HR software, core HR processes and tools.
You will be a key contributor on the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR team and the organisation
- Reporting to the HR Manager you will respond to internal and external HR related queries or requests and provide assistance and advice to employees as required
- Maintain and update records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met and up-to-date
- Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice.
- Undertake policy development work and ensure all policies and procedures meet legal and business requirements
- Take responsibility for the implementation of all HR policy, ensuring that all HR issues are dealt with within the timescales set out in the procedures
- Coaching managers to help develop their people management skills as required.
- You will support payroll and benefits liaising with vendors and other teams
- Designing and helping implement company policies
- You will support with Onboarding new employees into TeamCMP as well as support in core performance management processes
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity based on our HR database and market data
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, such as employee engagement surveys
- Proven experience as an HR advisor or relevant human resources position (minimum 3 years experience)
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices, in particular of Spanish Labour Law
- Strong abilities in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS system
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Flexible working hours.
- Private health insurance.
- Paid lunches.
- Quarterly bonus.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays.
- Continuous training assigned budget and free English and/or Spanish classes.
- Company sponsored events: industry meetups; International trip for company-wide retreat (Caribbean in June 2015, Sardinia 2016, Portugal 2017, Cancun 2018);
- Apple work equipment.
- Central location
** ONLY APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED