We're a Digital Entertainment Company and so much more!
TeamCMP is a spirited, international, and talented team with a diversity of cultures and ways of thinking. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 countries who are experiencing fast-growth and seeking exceptional people to join us in our Barcelona headquarters. We’ve experienced over 17 years of success with digital products and ventures because of our solutions mindset, investment in people, and flexible thinking towards the evolving digital landscape.
We're looking for an accountant to join our team. The right candidate will work in a team of 4 people and will play a key role in the Finance department. He/ she will be highly organized, detail oriented and able to communicate fluently in English and Spanish across all levels of the organization.
- Maintain accounts up to date with daily entries
- Assist with monthly close procedure
- Bank account & credit card reconciliations
- Manage A/P & perform bank transfers
- Manage employee expense reporting
- Monthly VAT declarations and reporting
- 3+ year of experience in Accounting
- Experience with online accounting software for medium-sized companies
- Knowledge of Spanish GAAP
- Ability to analyse and fully understand a balance sheet
- Proficient in Excel - pivots, vlookup etc
- Fluent in English
- Attention to detail and accuracy (part of the task is data input)
- Highly organized and able to manage time effectively
- Dynamic, ability to multi task and fast learner
- Proactive, positive and problem solving attitude
- Knowledge of Spanish taxes, VAT declarations in Spain etc.
- International experience
- Familiar with Apple technologies
- Part-qualified accountant
- Audit experience
- Office benefits like free lunch delivery every day and breakfast available a couple days a week. Also a stocked kitchen full of snacks, drinks, unlimited coffee and cold brew. Classic arcade games, multiple communal workspaces and plenty of lounge space too!
- Plenty of events to make you feel at home and get to know your new team. Occasional BBQs, Friday Pizzas and Happy Hours, Team Lunches out every Thursday
- Season long lottery for free Barça tickets in box seats
- Quarterly Bonus Program based on our revenue and your individual performance
- Employee Referral Program bonus.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy
- Flexible working hours: Arrive at the office from 8:30-11:00 and stay until 17:00-19:30
- Beautiful new headquarters in the center of Barcelona, Easy commute via car, bus, metro, train and bike.
- Sponsored access to nearly all gyms and yoga centers in Barcelona
- Top notch equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display). If you need something special, let's talk about it.
- Freedom to choose your own training anywhere in the world by yourself or with teammates (conferences, courses...) – time off and costs covered by us within your personal training budget/limits.
- Annual Gathering, completely sponsored by us, located globally and lasts 4-7 days depending on travel. So far, we've visited Caribbean, Sardinia, Algarve, Cancun, Huesca, Swiss Alps, and have a bunch more locations on the way!
- Competitive salary based on experience and job market.
- Private health and dental insurance plan for employees and their families.
- Free English, Spanish and Catalan classes.
- Generous relocation package
** Only applications in English will be considered. Thank you!