We're a Digital Entertainment Company and so much more!
TeamCMP is a spirited, international, and talented team with a diversity of cultures and ways of thinking. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 countries who are experiencing fast-growth and seeking exceptional people to join us in our Barcelona headquarters. We’ve experienced over 17 years of success with digital products and ventures because of our solutions mindset, investment in people, and flexible thinking towards the evolving digital landscape.
Our Product Team is highly committed to providing the most innovative and engaging sites to entertain our mobile users on a global scale. We are looking for a Digital Pricing Analyst who, collaborating in this cross-functional and multicultural team, will play a key role by, analysing the current business model, proposing and leading changes to optimize main revenue KPIs.
- How many square feet of pizza is eaten in the U.S. each year?
- Design an evacuation plan for Barcelona.
- How many times a day does a clock’s hands overlap?
- Explain a database in three sentences to your 8-year-old nephew.
- Is poker a game of skill or luck?
- Why countries can't print money to pay debts?
- What is the maximum number of pieces that pizza can be divided into by four linear cuts?
- A student paid $33,000 in tuition for a two-year educational program. If he paid $3,000 more in the second year than in the first, what was the percentage increase in tuition from the first year to the second?
If you feel comfortable with answering the above question, continue reading because this position and its requirements might be a good fit for you.
You will be part of the Product Team, but on a daily basis, you will be also working closely with Data, Billing, Marketing and Tech Departments. Working across different business areas will give you an excellent opportunity to gain a deep insight into our business models. You will learn the business from the bottom up in order to contribute and provide helpful insights based on your analysis. You will have a steep learning curve, excellent opportunities for career development and be expected to take on significant responsibility from day one.
As a growing company, your role and opportunity for different projects will grow along with you.
- Be in charge of pricing and billing processes and setup inside the Product Team
- Analyse current billing product strategies, proposing and leading changes to optimize target KPIs
- Market research and competitors benchmark
- Establish and manage methods for continues testing and monitoring new billing and pricing strategies
- Collect information and data about the business through a variety of methods
- Work close with Product Director in order to understand all details of the business model
- Coordinate communication between various departments to make sure that the testing processes are running smoothly
- Provide ideas for new A/B tests and interpret data to optimize revenue KPI’s
- Analyse current system setup and propose new projects and solution
- Experience in the online/digital industry.
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience in roles such as Analyst, Consultant, Financial Analyst, business focused Project Manager or other relevant.
- Data-oriented. Experience in use and analyze data.
- Project management (make things happen!)
- Business-oriented with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to explain complex things in an understandable way
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Fluent in English.
- Cutting-edge technology: Continuous Integration, scalable architectures, microservices, API oriented development, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Office benefits like free lunch delivery every day and breakfast available a couple days a week. Also a stocked kitchen full of snacks, drinks, unlimited coffee and cold brew. Classic arcade games, multiple communal workspaces and plenty of lounge space too!
- Plenty of events to make you feel at home and get to know your new team. Occasional BBQs, Friday Pizzas and Happy Hours, Team Lunches out every Thursday
- Season long lottery for free Barça tickets in box seats
- Quarterly Bonus Program based on our revenue and your individual performance
- Employee Referral Program bonus.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy
- Flexible working hours: Arrive at the office from 8:30-11:00 and stay until 17:00-19:30
- Beautiful new headquarters in the center of Barcelona, Easy commute via car, bus, metro, train and bike.
- Sponsored access to nearly all gyms and yoga centers in Barcelona
- Top notch equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display). If you need something special, let's talk about it.
- Freedom to choose your own training anywhere in the world by yourself or with teammates (conferences, courses...) – time off and costs covered by us within your personal training budget/limits.
- Annual Gathering, completely sponsored by us, located globally and lasts 4-7 days depending on travel. So far, we've visited Caribbean, Sardinia, Algarve, Cancun, Huesca, Swiss Alps, and have a bunch more locations on the way!
- Competitive salary based on experience and job market.
- Private health and dental insurance plan for employees and their families.
- Free English, Spanish and Catalan classes.
- Generous relocation package