We are looking for an Analytics Lead to join our team in the Barcelona offices. You will be part of a rapidly growing Data Department aiming at solving a variety of challenges arising from the everyday work of Marketing, Finance, Product, Billing and Technology teams. With thousands of new customers every day, our digital products are generating millions of data events every day. Joining our team at such an exciting time is a great opportunity to define the direction of our analytics efforts and have an incredible impact on our business.
- Create and automate reports and dashboards using Tableau, SQL, ETL and other analytics tools
- Lead Analytics by analyzing large and complex data sets representing the behaviour of millions of users and thousands for transactions
- Collaborate with data engineer and developers on building data warehouse and data models that serve analysis purposes
- Improve and implement processes that help to scale up Analytics & Data Science processes
- Develop standardized analytics tools and products that enable various business teams members to understand the performance of their daily decisions
- Lead strategic projects at the team, product and company level, and shape how we approach Analytics and Data Analysis
- Partner with different departments to define corporate metrics and KPI’s
- Partner with Data Science on data modelling, data processing and analysis
- Identify gaps in our existing data infrastructure and develop corresponding solutions
- Roll up your sleeves and get into the data analysis yourself - apply your expertise in data analysis, modelling, and presentation of your findings to deliver actionable insights. You will help to make decisions and improve our understanding of our products and their performance
- Teaching others and sharing your knowledge/skills.
- 5+ years of experience in an analytically-driven role (consulting, finance, analytics, data science etc.)
- Experience in producing BI reports, using tools such as Tableau, Looker or Qlik
- Excellent SQL programming skills
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages for ETL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills using a range of data analysis or statistical techniques
- Hands-on analytical experience on large volumes of data
- Ability to conduct an analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables
- Knowledge of databases, warehouses and ETL tools ideally in a cloud environment (AWS)
- BA/BS or MS degree preferably in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Economy)
- Fluent English
WOULD BE PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with R/Python for data analysis a plus
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology/online company
- People management experience
- Exposure to web analytics tools as Google Analytics and how web data is tracked and collected
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous environments
- Tableau Certification
Some of the data technologies and concepts we are working at TeamCMP and you might have a chance to explore at some point; no particular order: MySQL, R, Python, Athena, Machine Learning, AWS, Docker, ETL, Redshift, Matilion, Data Science, S3, Google Analytics, Tableau, MongoDB, NoSQL, GitHub, Predictive Analytics, Elasticsearch.
- Office benefits like free lunch delivery every day and breakfast available a couple days a week. Also a stocked kitchen full of snacks, drinks, unlimited coffee and cold brew. Classic arcade games, multiple communal workspaces and plenty of lounge space too!
- Plenty of events to make you feel at home and get to know your new team. Occasional BBQs, Friday Pizzas and Happy Hours, Team Lunches out every Thursday
- Season long lottery for free Barça tickets in box seats
- Quarterly Bonus Program based on our revenue and your individual performance
- Employee Referral Program bonus.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy
- Flexible working hours: Arrive at the office from 8:30-11:00 and stay until 17:00-19:30
- Beautiful new headquarters in the center of Barcelona, Easy commute via car, bus, metro, train and bike.
- Sponsored access to nearly all gyms and yoga centers in Barcelona
- Top notch equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display). If you need something special, let's talk about it.
- Freedom to choose your own training anywhere in the world by yourself or with teammates (conferences, courses...) – time off and costs covered by us within your personal training budget/limits.
- Annual Gathering, completely sponsored by us, located globally and lasts 4-7 days depending on travel. So far, we've visited Caribbean, Sardinia, Algarve, Cancun, Huesca, Swiss Alps, and have a bunch more locations on the way!
- Competitive salary based on experience and job market.
- Private health and dental insurance plan for employees and their families.
- Free English, Spanish and Catalan classes.
- Generous relocation package