Our Product Team is highly committed to providing the most innovative and engaging sites to entertain our mobile users on a global scale. We are looking for a Digital Optimization Specialist who, collaborating in this cross-functional and multicultural team, will play a key role by, analysing the current business model, proposing and leading changes to optimize main revenue KPIs.
- How many square feet of pizza is eaten in the U.S. each year?
- Design an evacuation plan for Barcelona.
- How many times a day does a clock’s hands overlap?
- Explain a database in three sentences to your 8-year-old nephew.
- Is poker a game of skill or luck?
- Why countries can't print money to pay debts?
- What is the maximum number of pieces that pizza can be divided into by four linear cuts?
- A student paid $33,000 in tuition for a two-year educational program. If he paid $3,000 more in the second year than in the first, what was the percentage increase in tuition from the first year to the second?
If you feel comfortable with answering the above question, continue reading because this position and its requirements might be a good fit for you.
You will be part of the Product Team, but on a daily basis, you will be also working closely with Data, Billing, Marketing and Tech Departments. Working across different business areas will give you an excellent opportunity to gain a deep insight into our business models. You will learn the business from the bottom up in order to contribute and provide helpful insights based on your analysis and experimentation. You will have a steep learning curve, excellent opportunities for career development and be expected to take on significant responsibility from day one.
As a growing company, your role and opportunity for different projects will grow along with you.
- Be in charge of pricing and billing processes and setup inside the Product Team
- Analyse current billing product strategies, proposing and leading changes to optimize target KPIs
- Be in charge of website content optimization, creating new content and testing new concepts and user interactions
- Market research and competitors benchmark
- Establish and manage methods for continues testing and monitoring new billing and pricing, and content strategies
- Collect information and data about the business through a variety of methods
- Work close with Product Director in order to understand all details of the business model
- Coordinate communication between various departments to make sure that the testing processes are running smoothly
- Provide ideas for new A/B tests and interpret data to optimize revenue KPI’s
- Analyse current system setup and propose new projects and solution
- Experience in the online/digital industry.
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience in roles such as Analyst, Consultant, Financial Analyst, business focused Project Manager or other relevant.
- Data-oriented yet creative. Experience in use and analyze data.
- Project management (make things happen!)
- Business-oriented with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to explain complex things in an understandable way
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Fluent in English.
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays
- Continuous training and free English and/or Spanish classes
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat
- (Sardinia in 2016, Algarve in 2017, Cancun 2018)
- Apple work equipment (iMac or MacBook + 27” display)
- Private health insurance
- Daily paid lunches
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus
- Interesting projects and working with latest technologies
- Gym membership sponsored