TeamCMP’s new Senior Manager Customer Operations will lead and mentor the existing CS team and provide prioritization and strategic direction for their areas.
This leader will demonstrate innovation by optimizing or creating processes that will result in improving the overall performance of the teams. The position responsibilities include create and meet call center goals, ensuring alignment and improvement with established processes and creating a positive and engaging work environment.
- Lead and manage the CS team (local and remote) to build on existing service
- Lead and Manage ongoing CS projects, including but not limited to technological and operational improvements;
- Through close monitoring of CS outcomes, ensure insights and data are fed back into billing, product and marketing teams
- Collaborate and cooperate with other functional areas including Billing, Product and Project Management, IT and Human Resources;
- Foster a cooperative team environment within the Leadership Team;
- Provide leadership, direction, support and career development to CS team in a manner consistent with the business objectives;
- Appropriately prioritize team and individual goals to effectively achieve business objectives;
- Actively seek input from team members to understand success and leverage opportunities to make improvements
- Continually seeking for opportunities to improve operations, including technologies and processes;
- Deliver documentation and communication of standards and framework for operations;
- Work with CS core team to ensure consistency in calls evaluation and that quality objectives are being met;
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge on the existing and future technical projects impacting CS operations;
- Develop and Lead strategies and actions to manage site and CS core team;
- Help to manage budget and understand the impact of decisions and actions based on the overall financial performance of the company
- 3+ years of experience in Call Center, preferable with Operations and Client
- 3+ years experience of managing high performing and engaged teams
- Strong proven management skills - ability to energise, engage and bring people with you
- A mind-set of continuous improvement, always looking for new ways to make small improvements
- Must have good communication and organizational skills, demonstrate initiative and work well in a team-based environment
- Ability to coach and develop team members
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with ever changing priorities
- Be a strategic thinker, results-oriented, and accept accountability for results
- Proven ability to bring groups together to complete tasks.
- Strong communication skills verbal and written, at the right level of details.
- Ability to put together attractive and convincing presentations
University degree educated or equivalent experience
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays
- Continuous training and free English and/or Spanish classes
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat
- (Sardinia in 2016, Algarve in 2017, Cancun 2018)
- Apple work equipment (iMac or MacBook + 27” display)
- Private health insurance
- Daily paid lunches
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus
- Interesting projects and working with latest technologies
- Big terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as many drinks and snacks.
- Gym membership sponsored