TeamCMP is looking for an Office Administrator for a one year contract with possibility to extent.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, self motivated, enthusiastic, outgoing and able to communicate fluently in English and Spanish across all levels of the organisation.
Come and hang out with us on our terrace while you bounce ideas around with our Office Facilities Team, may it be organising our tech events, barbecue nights, better ways of managing office space or simply looking at our daily supplies.
- Support the running of the office facilities on a day-to-day basis, pitching in for whatever needs to be done
- Answer telephone queries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner.
- Liaise with clients, visitors, providers and other staff nurturing excellent relationships, and great customer service
- Handles inbound calls, daily mail, organizing files, attending staff request efficiently and with a positive attitude
- Maintains the office and meeting rooms
- Manage the daily run or catering orders (100+ staff daily)
- Maintains our food/ drinks and stationary stock accordinglis
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the staff including flights, trains and accommodation, and coordinate the expenditures with Finance team
- Provide support to the HR team, assisting with new hires (preparing welcome pack, desk, onboarding) and other benefits, being the middle point between the employees and HR.
- Plan and organize in-house or off-site activities, like after-office events, company trips, celebrations and conferences.
- General errands
- Spanish & English required (English speaking workplace). Catalan will be a plus
- 2+ years Office Manager experience or similar role
- 2+ years experience with event management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and complete them timely and effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced changeable environment
- Decision making skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player & friendly
- Flexible schedule / 24/7 (if needed)
- Be honest, trustworthy and respectful
It will be a plus:
- Familiar with Apple technologies
- Interested in learning about new technologies
- Experience living abroad or working and working multi-cultural environments
- Flexible working hours – 7,5 hours per day.
- Flexible public holidays – design your own working calendar.
- Free English and Spanish classes.
- Continuous training.
- Apple work equipment.
- Private health insurance.
- Paid lunches – either catering or eating out.
- Company annual gathering in international locations.
- Friday beers and pizza and plenty of opportunities to make you feel part of the team.
- Big sunny terrace with ping pong, foosball and BBQ.