Our team is our main asset. We have an enthusiastic team with passion for technology and a desire to be challenged. Join us in our multicultural, dynamic, empowering, fast-paced work environment where opportunity for professional growth is limitless.
With over 115 employees in a multicultural and dynamic work environment we have an enthusiastic team with a passion for producing high-quality products and ensuring the best possible UX for our customers.
CMP Group continues to grow. We are always on the lookout for project-oriented individuals with a passion for technology and a desire to be challenged.
We need best-in-class engineering, exceptional management, beautiful design, and insightful data analysis. Sound up your street? Explore what your area of expertise looks like at CMP Group and the roles that we’re seeking to fill.
Benefits of working with us
Joining CMP Group will allow you to enjoy every day coming to work in the most prestigious streets in the city, but besides that, we have so much more to offer:
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience, skills and job market.
- Private health and dental insurance plan for employees.
- Flexible working hours: core hours of 11am – 5pm.
- Flexible national holiday schedule – design your own working calendar.
- Paid lunches – either catering (just-eat delivery) or eating out.
- Nursery school tickets
- Free English and Spanish classes.
- Employee referral program bonus.
- Company sponsors 50% gym membership fee
- Top notch equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display).
- Employee choice for up to one week of conference or training sessions per year – time off and costs covered by company.
- Monthly tech “freestyle” days – tech team members decide what they want to work on and have fun with it.
- Continuous training.
- Big sunny terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as a generous assortment of drinks, snacks and fresh fruits.
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (Algarve June 2014, Sardinia September 2016); office ski trips.
- Plenty of parties and events making you feel part of the team like Fridays.
- Possibility of traveling (we have offices in New York).
- Join us! Let’s build next year’s tech manifesto together.